Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My True Colors

September 10, 2006


I'm sitting in the back row of a high school English class. I'm playing with my Ipod and not paying any attention at all to the day's lesson when suddenly my teacher, Miss Cyndi Lauper, is hovering over my desk attempting to confiscate my Ipod. I refuse to give it to her, so she drags me out of the class, down the hall and into the principal's office.

In the office, Cyndi starts to lecture me sternly. I try to explain that I had been listening to one of her songs, hoping that would somehow excuse my behavior. The expression on her face visibly softens.

"Come back to class," she tells me. "You can have this back at three o'clock."

3 comments:

Jonathan Royce said...

It must ROCK to have Cyndi Lauper as a teacher! Even if she does confiscate your iPod!
Keep it up, Jiminy...xo

Anonymous said...

Did she bop you?

Jiminy Snap said...

Yes, amd I bopped right back!