Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub...Obama's in the Tub


May 23, 2008


I find myself at a political fundraiser in a private home. I approach Michelle Obama, who is sitting on a couch. A few female
supporters surround her, but Michelle is decidedly set apart, and even though she is sitting, her head manages to be a foot or so above everyone else's.

"I'm concerned," I tell her, "that if you become First Lady, you wont treat people fairly."

She looks me square in the eye, points toward her supporters and very calmly replies, "That's what other people say about me. That's not what I say about me. You should ask me right to my face."

"Well, I am," I tell her.

It seems we have nothing else to say to each other.

I sneak off to a nearby bedroom. In the adjoining bathroom, Barak Obama is taking a shower. On the floor, I spy a green duffel bag filled with his clothes. I rummage through it, pulling out several striped ties. I choose one with blue stripes that I find particularly appealing. I hold the tie close to my face and begin sniffing it, deeply and contentedly.


2 comments:

Jonathan Royce said...

HOTT! :-)

Jiminy Snap said...

Aww, thanks--that's snaptastic of you!