Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Aren't They Something?


8/17/14

I had a dream...I'm watching TV, yet it feels like I'm actually there with the people on TV. There's a commercial with Lauren Bacall surrounded by a bunch of tuxedo clad chorus boys. They frame her as if they're about to do a big dance number. Lauren, in a kind of ugly green evening gown, looks down at her breasts, then into the camera she purrs, "Aren't they something?" 

But it turns out she's really talking about her wrists, as the commercial is for some kind of arthritis cream. 

The commercial fades to black. I now see Lauren sitting on the couch at the Oprah Winfrey Show. She is joined by a group of female models who all laugh and giggle.

 Lauren's top is made out of a stretchy, gauzy material and her breasts easily pop out when she waves her arms. She laughs uproariously at this and tells everyone it was an accident, but the twinkle in her eye tells me she knows exactly what she's doing.

[In the dream, both breasts were visible. But I was worried about being insensitive so soon after Lauren's passing, and my friend Carlos advised me that it's much classier to only show one nip.]

No comments: