Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Rush Of Boys To The Head



WARNING: The following dream, while not really dirty, is in questionable taste.

4/26/14

I'm attending a party at an Irish pub. It seems to be a family event, as I notice several of my cousins. Chris Martin from Coldplay is playing the piano and singing. He stops to take a bathroom break. I'm standing by the bathroom door. He nods his head as he passes me and goes into the restroom.

I want to follow him in but I'm nervous. I look around to make sure no one is watching. I enter the bathroom with the express purpose of spying a peak at Chris Martin's junk. He's just standing there and I have a perfect opportunity at an unobstructed view, but I'm overcome by an unexpected wave of decency and pass up my chance to see Chris Martin's junk.

The next day I walk into a barber shop for a shave. Chris Martin is standing by an empty barber's chair, and gestures for me to come sit. No one seems to recognize him. Without words I realize that he has decided to live a quieter life incognito as a barber. Silently, I agree to keep his secret.

#chrismartin

No comments: