Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh Happy Day



My very good friends Danny and Greg got married today, exactly ten years after their first date, and I was honored to be their witness. In my one and only act of matchmaking, I nudged them together after befriending them both separately while we were all taking a class together. I guess there's a little Dolly Levi in all of us.

I have tremendous affection for these guys, and I was absolutely kveling with joy/pride/love during the brief ceremony at City Hall, which was followed by a celebratory dim-sum lunch in Chinatown (I kept hearing Melanie Griffith and Sigouney Weaver chatting about these Chinese dumplings in my head all day, but that's another story.)

Anyway, congratulations Danny and Greg, and thank you for allowing me to be part of your very special day.






No comments: